Choosing a Perfect Hair Straightener at Affordable Price
Whether you’re a guy searching for the ultimate, everyday hair straightener, or the gal who’s dying to look good for your beau (and are in view of best hair straightener for your hair), there is a perfect set of item for every kind of hair, whether curly or blunt, thick or thin.
Buying the perfect tool is hard because there are lot of things you need to decided before you can pick the perfect one for your particular need.
Hair straighteners have come a long way in the last few years, from gigantic, burn-smelling flat irons to stunningly sleek, lightweight, colorful stick.
Hair straighteners can range in price from $20 at the drugstore to $300 at the salon, and I intend to help you sort through the differences as well as how much you actually have to spend to get the straightener of your dreams.
The straighteners price is vary from basic hair styler to a more advance professional one which cost you few hundred $$, normal range start from $20-400+.
It’s up to your requirement and budget you want to spend on for this small but must have tool in your fashion bag. Below is a list of best flat irons available to choose from at a different price range.
So it makes sense that you wouldn’t want to use just any common hair straightener.
No, your hair deserves better, due to good hair style your overall face looks charming.
A hair straightener is the perfect piece that can enhance your faces’ look.
However, finding the best hair straightener can be a challenge, so we’ve done the heavy lifting for you.
Here’s a comprehensive list of some of the best hair straightener available in the market. Check it out.
Ultimate list of Best Hair Straightener 2021
What is a Hair Straightener?
A hair straightener is a personal care or fashion style tool, use in hair styling technique, which involves flattening and straightening of hair in order to give it a smooth, streamlined, and silky appearance.
It may be accomplished using a hair iron or interchangeably refereed as, flat iron.
Advantages of Using Hair Straightener
- These days all people including me, too busy. There’s no two ways about it: Hair Straighteners are just a lot faster than the one without using any hair Straightener. Using traditional hair styling (without using any tool), of course, gives you results, but if you don’t want to spend a lot of time, hair Straightener can definitely save you a few minutes.
- Most of you are lazy. It’s also easier. You just grab it, turn it on, rub it around on your hair, and you’re done. If hair straightening feels more like a difficult task to you than it’s a good fit for you to go with an Hair Straightener.
- If you care about quality then investing in a quality flat iron for straightening will give you good, consistent straight hairs. It gets the job done, and can give you the look you’re going for without sacrificing much quality. Your hair will feel smooth, silky sleek and extremely fresh.
- You don’t like a lot of maintenance. If, for example, you choose to straight hair without using a straightener, you’ll probably have to put in lot of time doing it. You’ll also have to invest in shampoo, conditioner, brushes etc – just not nearly as much.
How do I find the best hair straightener?
There are hundreds of hair straightener available in the market and its really tough to choose the best hair straightener that is perfect for you and fits in your budget.
There are many companies capitalizing the ever increasing demand for flat irons and they are trying to profit from it.
If you are in the mode to buy a hair straightener you are left wondering which is the best hair straightener available at affordable price.
Before you purchase a flat iron you need to lookout for certain things to ensure you buy the best one.
Below are some features to look before you buy one.
Ceramic, Tourmaline or Titanium
First of all you should look for a hair straightener that has ceramic plates, its surfaces are smooth & allow your hair to move smoothly in between the plates.
That means no pulling or jerk on your hair which cause hair breakage.
Adjustable Heat Control Settings
Second thing to look for is temperature control settings in flat iron.
Because every person have different hair types, some have thick hair and will need a different temperature setting than someone with dizzy hair.
Third thing to consider is the size of the plates. The bigger the plates the heavier the iron will be.
Most people don’t like the heavy item so if you don’t mind the weight then a heavier hair straightener is OK.
If you like design and patterns then you should also consider the texture and length of your hair.
If your hair is thick and coarse then you will want to choose a straightener with a bigger plate size.
However, if your hair is fine then a straightener with a smaller plate will be sufficient.
Cost of Flat Iron
The last and not the least is the price of the iron.
You can get a decent irons for as low as 30-40 bucks to the high end with few hundred dollars. You need to set a price that you are comfortable paying.
Obviously the cheap hair straightener are not going to have the quality that a higher priced flat iron will be.
Top 5 Best Hair Straightener Reviews
Now that you got some grasp on what to look out when buying a flat iron, we did online search, discussed and consulted with fashion experts and came up with the top 5 best flat irons that meets most of the features mentioned above.
Like with any product, you can get some really nice looking or high end straightener if you’re willing to spend a bit of cash, but there really are great products in every price range.
Take a peek inside!
Other Articles to Look at
If you’re purchasing hair straightener first time, there are more options available that will make your purchase decision lot easier.
Here are my recommended picks:
- 10 Hair Products Every Hair Aficionado Should Try – apart from the flat iron there are lot more accessories you can own when it comes to styling your hair.
- 10 Natural Products that are Guaranteed to keep Your Hair Look Gorgeous – We at PinStraightHair strongly recommends natural products for your hair and skin, this is a perfect example of what you can achieve using natural products.
- Top 10 Dual Voltage Curling Irons Reviews 2020 – If you are avid traveler, this is a must read before you purchase a flat iron.
And to conclude this article here is an interesting video of styling your hair with a hair straightener.