Buy the Best Hair Straightener of 2016
See what is the best Straightener for your hair?
Whether you’re a guy searching for the ultimate, everyday hair straightener, or the gal who’s dying to look good for your beau (and are in view of best hair straightener for your hair), there is a perfect set of item for every kind of hair, whether curly or blunt, thick or thin. Hair straighteners have come a long way in the last few years, from gigantic, burn-smelling flat irons to stunningly sleek, lightweight, colorful stick.
Hair straighteners can range in price from $20 at the drugstore to $300 at the salon, and I intend to help you sort through the differences as well as how much you actually have to spend to get the straightener of your dreams.
The straighteners price is vary from basic hair styler to a more advance professional one which cost you few hundred $$, normal range start from $20-400+. It’s up to your requirement and budget you want to spend on for this small but must have tool in your fashion bag. Below is a list of best flat irons available to choose from at a different price range.
So it makes sense that you wouldn’t want to use just any common hair straightener. No, your hair deserves better, due to good hair style your overall face looks charming. A hair straightener is the perfect piece that can enhance your faces’ look. However, finding the best hair straightener can be a challenge, so we’ve done the heavy lifting for you. Here’s a comprehensive chart of some of the best hair straightener available in the market. Check it out.
(P.S. This guide is for Flat Iron for straightening hair; if you’re looking for curling irons. Check out this guide, best curling irons).
The Ultimate Chart to Best Hair Straightener
What is a Hair Straightener
A hair straightener is a personal care or fashion style tool, use in hair styling technique, which involves flattening and straightening of hair in order to give it a smooth, streamlined, and silky appearance. It may be accomplished using a hair iron or interchangeably refereed as, flat iron.
Advantages of Using Hair Straightener
- These days all people including me, too busy. There’s no two ways about it: Hair Straighteners are just a lot faster than the one without using any hair Straightener. Using traditional hair styling (without using any tool), of course, gives you results, but if you don’t want to spend a lot of time, hair Straightener can definitely save you a few minutes.
- Most of you are lazy. It’s also easier. You just grab it, turn it on, rub it around on your hair, and you’re done. If hair straightening feels more like a difficult task to you than it’s a good fit for you to go with an Hair Straightener.
- If you care about quality then investing in a quality Flat Iron for straightening will give you good, consistent straight hairs. It gets the job done, and can give you the look you’re going for without sacrificing much quality. Your hair will feel smooth, silky sleek and extremely fresh.
- You don’t like a lot of maintenance. If, for example, you choose to straight hair without using a straightener, you’ll probably have to put in lot of time doing it. You’ll also have to invest in shampoo, conditioner, brushes etc – just not nearly as much.
How do I find the best Hair Straightener for me?
There are overwhelming hair straigthener irons available in the market and its really tough to choose the best hair straightener. There are many companies capitalizing the ever increasing demand hair straightening iron and trying to profit from it. If you are in the mode to buy a hair straightener you are left wondering which is the best hair straightener available for your money. Before you purchase one you need to lookout for certain things to ensure you buy best Straightener.
- First of all you should look for a hair straightener that has ceramic plates, its surfaces are smooth & allow your hair to move smoothly in between the plates. That means no pulling or jerk on your hair which cause hair breakage.
- Second thing to look for is temperature control settings in flat iron. Because each person can have different type of hair, some have thick hair and will need a different temperature setting than someone with dizzy hair.
- Third thing to consider is the size of the plates. The bigger the plates the heavier the iron will be. Most people dont like the heavy item so if you don’t mind the weight then a heavier hair straightener is OK.
- If you like design and patterns then you should also consider the texture and length of your hair. If your hair is thick and coarse then you will want to choose a straightener with a bigger plate size. However, if your hair is fine then a straightener with a smaller plate will be sufficient.
- The last and not the least is the price of the iron. You can get a decent irons for as low as 30-40 bucks to the high end with few hundred dollars. You need to set a price that you are comfortable paying. Obiously the cheap hair straightener are not going to have the quality that a higher priced flat iron will be.
Top 5 Best Hair Straightener Reviews
Here, we have consulted the VIPs in men’s and women’s fashion for best hair straighteners for your latest and greatest hair style this season.
Any of these hair straighteners would be great buys. Much of it comes down to your personal preference. Like with any product, you can get some really nice looking or high end straightener if you’re willing to spend a bit of cash, but there really are great products in every price range. Take a peek inside!
HIS Professional 1 inch Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Hair Straightener
The Professional HSI hair straightener is a perfect for any hair type, fine or thick. The Professional HSI Flat Iron curls and flips hair beautifully, its 1 inch plates gives maximum control for all hair types. Its brownish color is also very appealing for the season. This straightener does the job, says one reader. Another reviewer boasts, “I spent LOT more money through other flat iron with the same options as this one & I was gonna pay 4 flex pays and each one would have cost almost as much as the total price of this item. ” This HSI flat iron is great tool to have in your fashion bag, it gives your great featuring like: Adjustable temperature control, plastic behind the heated plates does not get too hot so you can easily grab that part without getting worry about heat, the plates are smooth an nicely constructed so your hair doesn’t get caught up in it and pulled out. This package included these accessories: Traveling bag, flat iron, heat glove and user instruction manual.
Remington Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener
Are you looking for a quality & best hair straightener on a budget? Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington S-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. Why its’ great: The thirty second instant heat up takes less time to reach 410 degrees Fahrenheit that can easily and fast straighten thick hair. One hour automatic shut off, 2 limited year warranty, and floating plates, the shape and size of the iron make it ideal for both straightening and curling your hair. Although you can straight and curl with this iron but it works perfectly as curling iron because of the rounded edges and small size, it’s easy to turn and curl. Few readers caution that although the Remington hair straightener is cheap but as saying goes, cheap is not the best option always, “you will get what you pay”. Few customer also says that it works as good as a high-end hair straightener, so it’s a not a bad idea to give it a try which cost you merely under 20 bucks!
GHD Gold Styler Hair Flat Straightener, 1 inch
This penny loafer is just so adorable and preppy for anyone, the GHD Gold Professional styler flat iron is for you, it’s one of the best hair straightener out there. GHD Professional 1 inch styler with gold plates features their signature rounded barrel and sleep mode. The straightener heats up super fast, easy to use, its body is lighter and cooler than other flat irons, and works great on any kind of hair. Be cautious though, if you have fine hair, some customers complaint that, it works best on any kind of hair but it does not have ability to adjust the temperature to lower it, It’s a consistent heat is not good for your fine hair. You can use it to not only straight your hair but to curl your hair. You can easily use it to bend your hair as opposed to straightening so if you can’t afford both irons; this is actually the perfect product for such use. This is definitely a great way to add a style to your hair.
Remington S8500 Shine Therapy Hair Straightener
If you’re looking for the perfect set of stylish, comfy hair straightener, a great way to take on the smart, fresh, shiny hair look. Light weight & small enough to take it with you anywhere. This Shine Therapy 1-Inch hair straightener features ceramic plates infused with avocado and vitamin E conditioners that are evenly emitted onto the hair during styling to add shine & protect hair from unnecessary thermal stress. An LCD display with temperature lock makes for precise temperature adjustments. This nice looking flat iron heats of in 30 seconds or a minute with a swivel and long enough cord, glides through your hair making your hair pin straight, shiny and soft, even if you have fairly curling and/or thick hair. One caveat with this hair straightener is that it’s not a dual voltage; however, this product may be used with a voltage converter. Overall this flat iron is a great buy with quality features which makes it perfect companion to achieve salon-quality hair straightening from your own home.
GHD Classic 1 inch Styler Hair Straightener
This Classic 1 inch styler flat iron from GHD is a great, amazing fast heats up and also really light weight…and if you’re looking for the perfect tool for your hair styling, then you have found yourself some quality product. Although the price is a bit high compare to the rest of the item we reviewed on this page, but quality comes at a price, isn’t it? This hair straightener from GHD is sturdy, comes with quality iron plates that heats up lightning fast. It even has a beep to let you know that it’s ready to use. There is an automatically shut-off feature, after 30 minute, so you do not have to worry about that it get consistent heat that can damage your hair. This works perfect for any kind of hair, thick or thin, long or short, straight or curly. The flat iron uses advanced ceramic heater technology for smoother and shinier hair, round barrel designed to allow you to create curls, waves, and the perfect straight more easily then you think, what more can you ask for? Overall the GHD Classic 1 inch styler is a perfect tool you can own at this season to make your hair shiny, silky and attractive.